Thursday, December 11, 2008
A Damaging Kiss
Wow, this seems new. A BBC report details the damage a Chinese woman now faces from the full-force love kiss with her hubby. I never thought a kiss would nearly be powerful enough to actually suck in your ear-drum. That must have been one steamy kiss for sure. Full suction baby! What else is dangerous that involves passion of the '3rd' kind?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've heard of getting very sick if you swapped saliva with someone that had mono, but nothing this outrageous. I personally think the cause of the infection was because the person wasn't very hygienic. In places like America, people usually tend to stay clean because we are a modern society and if you smell bad, you are unappealing and an outcast. In places like China however, it probably isn't as common to bathe as it is here. It sounds bias I know, but I'm not quite sure what else could have caused something so serious.
Wow, that's a ridiculous kiss. Going deaf through an action of love, how ironic.
Post a Comment