Another case of the drunkard dad...
Why am I not surprised? It was another CBS article, but this is one of the few that are striking. A 27 year old dad from Florida wanted beer so badly, that he made his 9 year-old son drive! The worst part though was the father's excuse that he was 'teaching' his son to drive. I guess alcohol does make your responses more idiotic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
People say they blame the schools for how kids turn out, but just take a look at what they parents are doing! There is no excuse for what this guy did and he's not only hurting himself, he is hurting his kid. That man has no right being a parent and I believe he should have only limited, if any, communication with his son after being such a negative influence and irresponsible parent figure.
I just recently had to present a PowerPoint on a social problem that affects us all. My topic was drinking and driving. I was responsible to give 4 suggestions of what we must do, in order to solve the problem. One of them was "If you are going to drink, then have a designated driver to take you home." This story gives whole new meaning to the phrase. To think that the father would have the audacity to put his son at risk of serious injury, maybe even death is perplexing to me.
Post a Comment