Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Apple iPhone gaming is the new gold rush

Well, this was a great surprise to me.
I thought that people would make a few thousand dollars on the fly, not $250,000. The CNN article here shows this new fanfare. I can imagine that ordinary programmers are now inspired to "strike it rich" in this new capitalistic opportunity. I say, it's supply and demand, and the programmer made great use of his time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hats off to the programmers, Grant. I've checked the app store on my phone and there are new apps being added daily, some free, but most have to be bought. However, for a couple of bucks or less, you can have a cool and interactive app on your cell phone to enjoy whenever. Since the Apple iPhone has "blown up" and become insanely popular, the chances of a programmer with a catchy game to become rich is very high.